The Students’ Financial Support Office is thus established with the aim of providing equal educational opportunities and a sound environment free from financial tensions and emotions to brilliant/promising but needy students of the University. The Financial Support at the University is in the form of a full scholarship, partial scholarship, provision of accommodation, fee arrangements and, on-campus work-study or part-time job opportunities for students.
We seek to be a leader in student financial support with a world-wide acclaim with high quality and innovative service, including an effective use of technology to facilitate both processing of applications and communicating with students and other stakeholders.
The Student Financial Support Office of UCC strives to be responsible stewards of all available internal and external support funds, with key focus on university education accessible to young Ghanaians through the elimination of financial barriers and creating supportive and friendly learning environment for needy-but-brilliant students of University of Cape Coast.
Criterial for Accessing StuFSO Scholarship/Bursary
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth
- Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes or any of the University’s distance programmes.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
- Must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme.
- Must be brilliant as determined by the University.
- Must complete an application form by providing the right information.