We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the University of Cape Coast Students’ Financial Support Office website!
The University of Cape Coast does not want a lack of funding to stop any student from his/her professional growth. As a University which provides equal opportunity to all students and wants every student to succeed, we offer a number of financial support options to Needy but brilliant students in their academic pursuits through the Students’ Financial Support Office.
In actualizing its vision and mission statements within the contexts of the core values, StuFSO shall seek to create a financial environment that will enable Needy-but-brilliant students of the University of Cape Coast to complete their studies successfully.
Specifically, StuFSO shall seek to achieve the following objectives:
- Provide financial support in the form of bursaries and scholarships to Needy but brilliant students of the University of Cape Coast.
- Ensure transparency in administering financial assistance to students.
- Identify university-based paid jobs that could be offered to students by the University to support their upkeep and training needs without compromising their academic work.
- Engage in aggressive fundraising activities for the sustainability of StuFSO.
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/ Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions: -
- Must be a Ghanaian by birth
- Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular or distance programmes
- Must have completed at least one academic year of studies
- Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making
- Be brilliant/promising as determined by the University
- Be making excellent academic progress as determined by the University.